THERESA MAY’S MESSAGE FOR
WORLD AIDS DAY
We are thrilled that on World AIDS Day 2016 the Prime Minister Theresa May promoted the message that HIV-related stigma is wrong and unacceptable.
Our findings show that stigma is still a problem for people living with HIV in the UK and we encourage community organisations, clinic teams and advocates to continue using our 2015 Stigma Survey findings for advocacy, programming and policy goals.
VIEW FINDINGS BY REGION
- The People Living with HIV Stigma Survey UK. *Insert Name of Report*. London, 2015
- THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV STIGMA INDEX | Qualitative Data Report | November 2010
- GIVE STIGMA THE INDEX FINGER | Initial findings from THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV STIGMA INDEX in the UK | 2009
- GIVE STIGMA THE INDEX FINGER | THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV STIGMA INDEX | Scotland Report 2009
- MIGRANTS AND HIV STIGMA | Findings from The Stigma Index Study | UK